THERE ARE MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES UNDER ERASMUS+ and EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS
We are currently exploring various avenues to up-skill our members, staff, local partners who work in the same field and MOSTLY creating opportunities for youngster to go abroad in international Youth Exchanges or Volunteering programmes.
In this European dimension we are keen to be hosting and sending young people through volunteering programmes and Youth Exchanges, as well as staff development through training courses. With this we are encouraging:
- youth participation to civic life and inclusion ;
- inter-cultural cooperation and communication;
- developing skill and abilities that are supporting transition to employment market;
- cultivating Entrepreneurial Thinking and social entrepreneurship;
- cultivating the EU common values of inclusion, solidarity, active citizenship,
- personal development tools for empowerment, leadership, communication among youth and adults with disadvantaged and fewer opportunities;
- promoting social innovation, social entrepreneurship, sustainability, circular economy for enhancing skill and abilities employability and societal development;
- promoting Non-Formal Education methodology as an alternative approach to learning
To find out more about those possibilities please contact us: email@example.com
If you want to VOLUNTEER with US in Harja, discover the village and our accommodation.
For current opportunities >> PRESS HERE <<